366 Bluff City Boulevard
Purchased in September 1940, Plant 2 was used to expand production primarily for military production. It was used until 1949 before being shutdown and then re-opened in 1951. It was used throughout the modern history of Elgin National Watch Company and was transferred to Elgin National Industries. Elgin National Industries sold it in 1972 and the building still stands today.